Cherokee Casino Will Rogers Downs
Experience the thrill of live horse racing with trackside excitement from March to May, and September to November. Horse racing continues with hot simulcast racing action from around the country every day. The new casino and entertainment complex is open seven days a week and features exciting Las Vegas style electronic games and video poker. Will Rogers Downs feature special events and promotions year round. Hours are Monday-Thursday, 11:00 am to 1:00 am; Friday, 11:00 am to 4:00 am; Saturday, 10:00 am to 4:00 am; and Sunday, 10:00 am to 1:00 am.
City of Claremore Park & Recreation
- American Legion Park , 480 E. Blue Starr Dr.; home of the Claremore Zebra Baseball Team
- Claremore Super Recreation Center & Skate Park, 595 Veteran’s Pkwy., 918-341-4516
- Claremore Lake Park, East on Blue Starr Dr., 918-341-1238; hours are daily from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. Boating, fishing, picnic areas with or without shelters, playgrounds, and walking and jogging trails.
- Claremore Soccer Complex, 2500 N. Sioux, 918-341-6700. Home of the Claremore Soccer Club
- Leaning Elms Park, 801 S. Muskogee; Home of the Claremore Youth Football League
- Pecan Park, 1080 W. Blue Starr Dr., 918-341-5052. Home of the Claremore Girls Softball Association.
- Powers Park, 2011 N. Sioux, 918-342-0566. Home of Rogers County Youth Baseball Association.
- Walnut Park, 1505 N. Jay; Claremore’s Adult Softball Complex
- Gazebo Park, Weenonah & Will Rogers Boulevard; within distance of Historic downtown, walking trail, and covered gazebo for concerts, plays, and more.
- Will Rogers Park, 1700 Camden Dr. (at the base of Rogers State University); park is handicap accessible, with playground equipment, picnic tables, covered shelter and great shade for hot summer days.
Heritage Hills Golf Course
A public golf course offering a championship 18-hole, PAR 71 (men)/72 (ladies) golf course. Heritage Hills features a 3.000 square foot Golf Shop, Driving Range, Practice Green, Electric and Pull Car Rentals, Traveling Beverage Car, and host tournaments all year long (weather permitting).
Oologah Lake, Corps of Engineers
Boating, camping/RV hookups, swimming, fishing, picnic areas with or without shelter. Visit for more information on Oologah Lake, Blue Creek, Hawthorn Bluff, or Spencer Creek Recreation areas.
RSU Athletics and Conservation Reserve
RSU Athletics; home of the HillCats. HillCat Baseball and Softball are at the northwest corner of RSU’s Campus; HillCat Soccer is played on Soldier Field, on campus; and HillCat Basketball is played at the Claremore Expo Center at 400 Veterans Parkway. For more information visit www.rsuhillcats.com. The Conservation Reserve is open to the public for walking trail, bird watching, or check scheduling for RSU’s Hilltop Challenge
Will Rogers Raceway
Sprint Car races every Friday night April-August.
Will Rogers Stampede Arena
Home of the annual Will Rogers Stampede PRCA Rodeo, every Memorial Weekend, and various events such as Barrel Racing, Team Roping, Car Shows, and Easter Egg Hunts.
1616 W. Will Rogers Blvd., Claremore, OK